Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday, Day 4

Today seemed to be a good day for JP. He had some visitors and took a walk down the street. He didn't sleep as much today, just a two hour nap this afternoon. This morning was a little hard because he was supposed to be doing Tour de Cure. He is over at a friends house right now. It was hard to see him drive off with Jason, but Freddie and I know that hanging out with his friends is the best medicine.

PS
I have made the comment section available to people who don't have Google accounts. Just pick the anonymous profile.

PSS
Thanks to Deirdre for the cinnamon rolls and to Candy for the jambalaya. Both were very good!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, JP. It sounds as if you are making great progress. You certainly got "cabin fever" quickly. Believe me, I know all about that.
    Abuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and Dad (Dwight and Sheila Meeks) told me about JP and sent me the link for this blog. Terrifying experience for everyone - but I am glad to read that JP seems to be recovering well. Tell him I can relate to the dizziness and unsteadiness - hopefully that will go away soon.
    Hey, could you send a cinnamon roll my way?
    Debbi (Meeks) Bifulco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lorri for setting up the anonymous account.

    JP - glad to hear you got out of the house. Your picture brings back several memories of Brent. You just needed a cute little dog keeping a close eye on you like Muffet always did for Brent, Hapa says she will volunteer to take that roll :) Here is her "I'm watching you" pose...
    http://danejugoz.smugmug.com/gallery/7150177_zoAkm#525257039_jurgu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JP
    Reading that you are "out and about" is really great news. Huge improvement from "flat in bed with head in a whirl". Hope you improve by leaps and bounds each day. We are all pulling for you. Thanks, Lori, for the updates and for this blog.

    ReplyDelete