Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday, Day 7

JP and I made a quick run to Sonoma this afternoon. We got almost everything out of his dorm room, met with a professor and saw Dustin and Chase. The professor agreed to grant JP an incomplete, which means that he will tell JP what work needs to be done in order to get full credit for the class. Technically, JP will have a full year to do the work, but will do it over the summer. We also brought home 2 of his 3 bikes.

Tomorrow he has a neurology appointment. A new symptom has popped up, ringing in his ears. We don't know if that is a good sign or not. He told me that last night he put an ear bud in his left ear and could not hear anything. Today he said, "It would be a bummer if I had hearing loss, but if Grandpa can deal with it, so can I." He thinks that it would be better to lose hearing in one ear than to lose an eye. I have to agree!

More tomorrow after his appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment